Anyone who knows me will tell you I am a bit obsessed with the Holidays, the whole Christmas season. I love tart cranberries, fresh roasted nuts, and of course, EGGNOG! Alas, as a vegan faux nog can be hard to come by, but thankfully So Delicious has created the perfect non-dairy Nog made with coconut! WHOOP!
Who doesn't want to enjoy a festive beverage this holiday season? Well this recipe is just that. Try it christmas at breakfast, or add a splash of rum and serve it as an after dinner cocktail for your family and guests. Either way it is sure to please!
Shaken Iced Holiday Nog Latte
- 1/2 cup brewed coffee
- 1 cup So Delicious Holiday Nog
- 1/2 cup ice cubes plus more for serving
- 1-2 oz rum of choice (optional)
- pinch of nutmeg
- Brew a single cup (approx 1/2 cup) of coffee however you prefer to brew it. (I like to use dark roast for this recipe for a bolder flavour).
- Prepare a couple small mason jars or low ball glasses with a 2-3 ice cubes.
- Add all ingredients except the nutmeg into a shaker cup or large mason jar and fasten the lid. Shake well.
- Pour the the iced coffee mixture through a strainer over the glasses (to avoid the extra ice falling into the glass) and sprinkle with a pinch of nutmeg.
- Cheers and enjoy!
*Yeild- 2 servings.