Sometimes you just need a great meal in a hurry. That's exactly what this recipe is, ready in a flash, and packed with fibre, protein and flavour! Enjoy as a salad, or get creative and wrap it up.
- 1 can or 1.5 cups cooked chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 1 stalk of celery, chopped small
- 1/2 cup red onion, chopped small
- 1/2 cup cucumber chopped small
- 3 tbs veganaise
- Juice from one lemon
- 2 tsp dijon mustard
- 2 tbs chopped fresh dill
- 1/4 tsp paprika
- salt and pepper to taste
- chopped pickles (optional)
- 2 tbls sunflower seeds (optional)
In a small bowl mix together the sauce ingredients (veganaise, lemon juice, dijon, dill, and paprika).
- Place chickpeas, chopped veggies and seeds in a large mixing bowl and pour sauce over, Toss to combine.
- Serve as is or make a wrap with collard greens or gluten free tortilla.
- Store leftovers in the fridge for up to 5 days.
- Makes a great meal or have a small portion as a snack!
** This recipe stores well, making it a great meal prep recipe, make a batch and enjoy it all week.